At Firma, we build brands for companies that are changing how the world works. If you’re willing to collaborate with us in any way, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position on the subject line. We’re willing to get to know you!
Digital Project Manager
FIRMA is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our amazing team in LatAm. A super proactive person, who will manage the day-to-day of the projects, ensuring the best results, controlling timings, parts, deliverables and daily monitoring of the projects in progress from the arrival of the briefing to its end. Collaborating with other departments and project coordinators in the development of strategies, communication plans, the preparation of proposals presentations and internal briefings based on the needs of each client.
Perfect for someone with a project management background in the development of digital products, with passion for data and negotiation skills to communicate with many stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Learning objectives
• Manage Digital Projects, working closely with clients, suppliers and the team to provide high quality deliveries.
• Keep track of Project timeline, milestones, external providers and scope while constantly analysing the progress, risks and opportunities of each project.
• Identify problems and generate new ideas on how to solve them efficiently.
• Presentation of weekly/monthly reports.
• Support strategists in daily administrative tasks.
• The profile will gain experience in project conceptualization, strategy, analytics and new trends knowledge.
• Participate in internal meetings.
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/ Business/ Engineering or Design majors, with a solid interest in latest trends and the Digital Ecosystem.
• Able to coordinate the work streams related to the Project & Possess the ability to build relations with different players.
• UX-UI project management: Knowledge to support the coordination of the active projects with the PM team.
• Knowledge of UX, usability, prototyping and conducting customer journeys and user stories for the development of new features
• Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and webmaster Tools.
• Knowledge of Email Marketing and CRM platforms such as Mailchimp, Active Campaign or HubSpot.
• Great time management and organizational skills
• Ability to manage challenging deadlines and competing priorities
• Verbal and written communication skills both in Spanish and English.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of SEO web projects with a deep understanding of its different stages and casuistics.
• Basic programming knowledge is a plus.
What we offer
• A vibrant community of 60+ talented professionals
• Offices in Barcelona, Miami, Madrid and Colombia
• Hybrid workplace (Office+remote)
• A conscious organization committed to making a positive impact (BCorp, Climate Neutral • • Certified, and founders of Creatives for the Future)
• A fast-growth position with the potential to lead a specialized team
Sound like you? Send in your application, and let’s make it happen together!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Your uniqueness makes us better.