Uneix-te a l'equip!
A Firma, construïm marques per a empreses que canvien la forma de funcionar del món. Si vols participar de la nostra visió, envia’ns un correu a firstname.lastname@example.org i especifica la teva àrea d’expertesa a l’assumpte. Estem impacients per conèixer nous talents!
Oportunitats de treball obertes
Innovation Research Intern
We are looking for Innovation Research Interns to help consolidate valuable intelligence focused on innovation and trends. This group will be formed by different student profiles such as designers, marketeers, engineers, business experts, journalists, among others. The objective is to contribute and help develop creative and innovative knowledge to be applied in ongoing Firma projects.
It also involves working across all agency departments: Design, Strategy, Media, Production and Digital. The position requires you to develop weekly or monthly inputs to share with the rest of the team which will either contribute to ongoing projects or to the design and development of new ones.
About Apart and Firma
Apart is a new open innovation space. It is a part of Firma, a Branding and Innovation Agency founded in 2006 with offices in Barcelona, Miami & L.A. We are more than 40 professionals who believe that the secret to success involves combining innovative processes, business strategy and a creative perspective when it comes to brand challenges. We work for brands that strive to transform and innovate their industries.
Responsibilities and Learning objectives
Collect quantitative and qualitative data from various sources that relate to innovation and trends.
Perform market analysis and competitive landscape value-adding comparisons.
Benchmarking best practices.
Presentation of weekly/monthly reports.
Support strategists in daily administrative tasks.
Interns will gain experience in project conceptualization, strategy, analytics and new trends knowledge.
Participate in internal meetings.
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/ Business/ Engineering/ Design or Language majors, with a solid interest in latest trends and new markets.
Strong motivation to learn, and professional drive.
Desire to be part of an experimental and innovative project.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Spanish and English.
Passion for Innovation projects.
Proficiency in Mac basic software suite.
Enrolled in a related BS, PgD or Master degree.
Hours – Part time or full time
Salary - Paid
Location - Barcelona.
To apply it is necessary to accept, fill out, and attach this document along with the registration email.Apply!
Head of Production
The Head of Production is a full-time position working closely with the Partners, Art Directors & Head of Digital and Finance.
As Head of Production, you will lead and manage the company’s production team to carry out the successful implementation of Firma’s production activities.
Responsibilities here include ensuring resources are distributed safely and efficiently, following the artistic and business objectives of the company.
We are an independent branding and communication agency focusing on strategic consulting with an authentic and multidisciplinary team of more than 40 people.
Responsibilities and Learning objectives
Lead the day-to-day management and organization of filming, photo sessions, street activations and all kind of events.
Proactively encourage teams to perform to the best of their ability.
Select and create teams for each specific project. You will have a comprehensive list of usual suppliers, collaborators, and so on.
Maintain regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level.
Responsible for organization of client feedback.
· Generating accurate progress reports and status notifications.
· Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients.
· Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
· Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the
most productive direction.
· Resource planning under our ERP software (Workbook).
· Significant experience in professional production project management (at least
· A knowledge background in branding, design, communications or marketing.
· The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level.
· A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills both in Spanish and English.
· Effective team management capabilities.
· Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
· Full awareness of creative processes, deadlines and budgeting.
· The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas.
· The ability to work and coordinate a busy team.
This is an office-based role. As Head of Production, you will be spending time in meetings and briefings, as well as staying in close contact with clients. For this reason, we also require a valid driver’s license, own vehicle preferred. It can be demanding, so real motivation is needed to thrive. Working hours will be standard office times; it can be demanding when required for the projects.
The management of cultural spaces and innovation will be valued and positively having contacts within the sector in Barcelona.
· Competitive salary.
· Free gym or yoga membership.
· Fresh fruit and coffee.
· Cozy offices in a fantastic location in Poblenou district of sunny Barcelona.
· An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great.
· Working hours: Monday-Thursday 9:30-14 / 16-19h. Friday 9:30-15h.
How to apply
Sound like you? Send in your application, and let’s make it happen together!
Apply for this position by accepting, filling out, and attaching this document to your application along with the registration email.